Sunday, 22 January 2012

Artway Invitational Gallery and the Police Artists of Peel shows


Recently I had work up at the Artway Invitational Gallery set up by Visual Arts Brampton in Brampton Ontario. I had a show with my sister Jean and then we later entered as sister artists in their "Runs in the Family" exhibit. Their website is http://www.visualartsbrampton.com/ and they're always looking for emerging artists to display. It was an incredible opportunity, I met some really great people through it. Thank you VAB for supporting the young artist community!


I actually met the coordinator of Visual Arts Brampton through another show I was in earlier in the year. That one was for the Police Artists of Peel show where they gave bursaries and a spot in their show to two young artists in the Peel Region. Their website is http://www.policeartistsofpeel.ca/artists/Welcome.html and they have the show annually. It's pretty cool to see two fields that seem completely unrelated brought together in one show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment